All grain ingredients supplier

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobarian

Reaction score
Hello all,

After some time off to move house I want to get back into all grain brewing. I would like to get some crushed grain, hops and yeast. Who do you guys recommend to get this online?

Many thanks!

You’ll get about 5 different answers.

Of the “all-in-one” suppliers I’ve always preferred Geterbrewed as they have always been cheaper than anywhere else. Maltmiller and The Homebrew Company both have good reputations and I’ve been very happy with both when I’ve used them.

I’ve also been known to buy base malt in bulk from the Crafty Maltsters - the conversion on their ale malt is superb. Crossmyloof are also good for cheap yeast and postage-free hops.

Last edited:
Homebrew Company for me and they have a 5% sponsors discount code too.
Always good service and the MInch Malt is excellentathumb..

I agree get er brewed for customised AG recipes. Malt Miller and THBC would recommend although with the AG recipes watch out for the amount of flour.

I use Geterbrewed for Malt and hops and Malt Miller for liquid yeast and some other stuff because they seem to pack it slightly better with a larger ice pack

Worcester Hop Shop is my go-to, but I have used all those mentioned at one time or another. Never, ever had poor service from any HB supplier. I guess you need to have some sort of connection with the homebrewing hobby to be a supplier in the first place.

Back