Quantcast

All in one brew system - advice please

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Markk

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have been through countless threads re the best all in one systems and understand there are many pros and cons to consider as well as individual preferences. That said, it is a complete minefield so I’d like some advice please.
i currently use a Peco BIAB but would like a nice SS upgrade.
I’m not considering the Grainfather mainly because of the hefty price tag but the others seem to be in the same bill park and appear to do much the same. Having looked at most, this is the one I’m considering.
Would be great if there was anyone out there who has the same and willing to share their views on it, or any reasons why they think an alternative could be better.

AdeDunn

Reaction score
Looks like another variant of the Guten/Brewdevil/Hopcat/Klarstein/Brewmonk machines bud. They're all pretty similar, with just slight tweaks (that one has that flexible metal recirc pipe for example) but are the same machine at the core. You pay your money and make your choice with them, the reliability of the company is probably a more important concern, things like how they'll respond if it's faulty or breaks down within warranty etc.

Vancouver_Brewer

Reaction score
@Markk - did you buy this or find out anything about it?
I'm looking for a brewing system as well , not much in stock in the UK besides the very expensive ones, and I cant find any reviews about this one anywhere