Any other students?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Home_Brew_Boy

Reaction score
Any students on here?
I'm doing an access course in literature and history. Have an exam tomorrow morning (or more this morning). Procrastination is a bitch and I'm hating the Great Gatsby and Henrik Ibsen.

I am a PhD Student so no exams for me, just an annual report and review meeting with the head of department.

How are the exams going?

I've got an exam at 1300hrs today, one next week and two the week after. BSc Information Systems for me.

Good luck!
James

I wish I still was. No cares in the world, no mortgage, watching the Smiths play :hmm:

Showing my age now :lol: :lol:

Enjoy it while it lasts I wake up every day wishing it was 1987 again.

Yep another student here , Level 3 Vehicle Body Repair Tecnician :thumb:

Just finished last year of HND Computer Forensics, last exam was 4th of this month waiting to go on hols now before kicking wine making into overdrive to build up stocks.

Just finished for this year, batch should be ready in a week or two. Been enjoying beer this past couple of days, ended up at a house party last night were one of the guys had done home brew (was ok) can't wait for this summer, roll on the sun :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Got some accountancy exams in just under a month, should be working balls to the wall, but its really not happening. The weathers too nice to be stuck inside looking at books :evil:

Ex mature student (B.Eng and happy), my wife sat her final final today, BA History (mature student, I'm not a cradle snatcher sadly) and is off to Lahndahn for a blow out with her mates.

I had to do the foundation course as well, too fick for quallies in skool ;)

Enjoy the next few years, make a lot of friends, not just in your own course, but any other course as well, any one of them may make your career in a few years time :)

Just finished my degree in Architecture :thumb: Looking forward to some time away from studying.

I have done BSc in Navigation few years back, now I am doing Software Developement in OU.
So Mortgage, full time job+ Uni staff ;) I am suprised that I still can find time for sleeping.

Doing Mathematics and Statistics with the Open University (presently doing M248). Did an Earth Sciences BSc back in the 80's

Not a student but younger im the youngest member on the forum i think? Can someone check this up for me.

Latest posts

Back