Brewfather append CRS

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayk34

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anyone know how to have the option of selecting CRS to acidify the mash/sparge water in the brewfather recipe section ? When it comes to the water calculator section it only allows for selection of phosphoric or lactic from the drop-down.

I have CRS added to my inventory but it does not seem to be selectable and a Google search did not return any results.

When you go into thee Water Calc screen, select settings (cog) on the mash ph bar. You then need to select crs/ams for auto and mash. Screen shots below might help, but no highlighted.

Would be interesting to hear back if the adjustments work for you, i.e. same or similar results as your current preferred calculator.

Screenshot_20210616-151141.jpg

Screenshot_20210616-151413.jpg

When you go into thee Water Calc screen, select settings (cog) on the mash ph bar. You then need to select crs/ams for auto and mash. Screen shots below might help, but no highlighted.

Would be interesting to hear back if the adjustments work for you, i.e. same or similar results as your current preferred calculator.

View attachment 49129
View attachment 49130
Perfect thanks. Thought it should have been possible if it was in the inventory.

Just have to now work out how to get the ispindle added in brewfather as the settings detailed in the help docs didn't do anything and I had to go back to using brewspy. I currently use brewspy which is excellent but just wanted to have it all integrated in one app

Latest posts

Back