Corny Keg or Fermentasaurus

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeB.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I’m currently either bottling or sticking into a plastic PB.

I’m looking to upgrade to something which I can keep in the fridge and dispense from, my question is, do I go down the fermentasaurus route and use as a uni tank and dispense post fermentation, or am I better fermenting as normal then transferring to a corny to dispense?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Hi All,

I’m currently either bottling or sticking into a plastic PB.

I’m looking to upgrade to something which I can keep in the fridge and dispense from, my question is, do I go down the fermentasaurus route and use as a uni tank and dispense post fermentation, or am I better fermenting as normal then transferring to a corny to dispense?

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Agreed corny keg. Beware they are addictive and you’ll want more

Just to throw it out there, I ferment in a corny, then closed transfer to a second corny to cold crash and serve. I like that I can keep everything sealed and away from oxygen, light and bugs. I can easily see when fermentation activity has slowed / stopped using a spunding valve too. Works for me, but I only brew 12 to 15 litre batches at a time.

I have a snub nose fermentasaurus that I love... But today I noticed it is cracked on the inside. Likely a pressure issue, now I'm doubting the quality

Latest posts

Back