elvis juice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its bought in is what they are saying and the supplier has changed to the one the US recipe uses based on customer feedback.
I haven't had one for a while but I seem to remember a warning it contains grapefruit as some folk are allergic to it.

Affects certain medications too. Interesting to know!

Ive recently made the mangrove jacks Grapfruit IPA. its commonly desribed by the sales patter as similar to Elvis Juice. Ive done two batches already, Im struggling with consistancy. Every now and again I get Elvis Juice!! and its fantastic.

I have put pink grapefruit juice and the passion fruit juice in 1 litre cartons into the corny to a standard IPA brew depending on which way the hops lean to i.e if using galaxy etc passion fruit, if citra mosaic simcoe etc pink grapefruit. I do it in the corny so that if by any chance it decides to ferment the sugars in the corny it does not cause a problem as it can be vented if over-carbed but may cause a problem if added before bottling. They turn out great its like drinking fruit juice ala elvis style

btw... its half price in the online shop at the moment. If your a shareholder with max discount 24quid delivered for a 24 bottle case.

Latest posts

Back