first extract brew: a witbier (with pics)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks cracking , can you give us more details on the taste and flavours you're getting and your thoughts like needs more ... better if ... :)

hello all from Portugal,

so yesterday i tranferred the bottles to the cold (2ºC)
what can i say about the taste??? wonderfull for me :drink:
you note the coriander at the beginning, then you have the hops and in the end the orange!! Maybe a little bit to hoppy for the style (using brew mate; 19,7 IBUs), my girl she thinks that and she loves and understands about wheat beers.....but i think after some weeks in the cold will mellow it,

Am i right????

Pitsy once again, thank you very much, its the best brew i did untill now!!!

:hat:

Rui

when you say four weeks, you count since they are in the bottle or in the cold??

thanks for your complements!!

yesterday, here in Portugal, was father's day, and this brew was my fathers gift!! i invited four friends from him for a beer session!!! they all loved the beer and the snaks that i cooked(maybe my best talent :D) now they ordered 100 liters of that beer......for May......hmmmm, thats a challenge for me...... :wha:

but the principal goal was accomplished, my father loved the beer and the small party :thumb:
today my head was a litle bit dead :sick:..... some of my patients asked me if was ill :rofl:

:cheers:

Rui

Latest posts

Back