Forum Meet up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to make do with a couple of coronation chicken bites out of the fridge...but I might wash them down with a Siren IPA :beer1:

Haven’t been on here much recently so only just seen this. Gutted to have missed this. Have been to a couple of places on the mile including cloudwater myself. Hackney is a great area to visit for likewise refreshments too! If there is ever another meet up planned in london I’d be up for it as I live just outside london.

Haven’t been on here much recently so only just seen this. Gutted to have missed this. Have been to a couple of places on the mile including cloudwater myself. Hackney is a great area to visit for likewise refreshments too! If there is ever another meet up planned in london I’d be up for it as I live just outside london.
Can vouch for Hackney! has at least 6 breweries now with pubs or taprooms connected, anyone wants to come visit Hackney It's my neighbourhood.

Funny enough a friend of mine was telling me about the Verdant taproom in Hackney earlier today - sounds like Hackney would be a good shout for the next London meet up

Yeah “The experiment” pressure drop & verdant place is great! Loads of places round there just not quite as close to each other as Bermondsey.

Yeah “The experiment” pressure drop & verdant place is great! Loads of places round there just not quite as close to each other as Bermondsey.

I love the taproom at Pressure Drop brewery, round the corner from Beavertown on the same trading estate. I actually prefer their beers to Beavertown. Very much want to try the taproom in Hackney, along with all the other places mentioned here!

Me and tommy are sipping a mosaic pale at our local microbrewery. He has just showed me this photo of the train ride back.

hahaha
3912E27A-5D42-4EB7-8C97-87F17C3F661B.jpeg

Back