Forum Meet up

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

dan125

BIAB brewer
Reaction score
Had to make do with a couple of coronation chicken bites out of the fridge...but I might wash them down with a Siren IPA :beer1:

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Reaction score
We got a bit lost on tube, ended up missing the last train from Ashford to Hastings as a result, luckily got a cab to Tommy’s place in rye.
Did wonder if you lads were going to make it back in one piece. And most likely with none of those beers you bought.

Crystal_Ball

Reaction score
Haven’t been on here much recently so only just seen this. Gutted to have missed this. Have been to a couple of places on the mile including cloudwater myself. Hackney is a great area to visit for likewise refreshments too! If there is ever another meet up planned in london I’d be up for it as I live just outside london.

DavidHatton

Reaction score
Haven’t been on here much recently so only just seen this. Gutted to have missed this. Have been to a couple of places on the mile including cloudwater myself. Hackney is a great area to visit for likewise refreshments too! If there is ever another meet up planned in london I’d be up for it as I live just outside london.
Can vouch for Hackney! has at least 6 breweries now with pubs or taprooms connected, anyone wants to come visit Hackney It's my neighbourhood.

dan125

BIAB brewer
Reaction score
Funny enough a friend of mine was telling me about the Verdant taproom in Hackney earlier today - sounds like Hackney would be a good shout for the next London meet up

Crystal_Ball

Reaction score
Yeah “The experiment” pressure drop & verdant place is great! Loads of places round there just not quite as close to each other as Bermondsey.

DavidHatton

Reaction score
At the moment Hackney has the Pembury tavern, Cock tavern, brewclub taproom, church taproom, pressure drop taproom and deviant & dandy taproom within 5 minute radius. Also howling hops taproom and london fields brewery tap. I would say, easily 15 drinking holes just within walking distance.

mancdaz

Reaction score
Yeah “The experiment” pressure drop & verdant place is great! Loads of places round there just not quite as close to each other as Bermondsey.
I love the taproom at Pressure Drop brewery, round the corner from Beavertown on the same trading estate. I actually prefer their beers to Beavertown. Very much want to try the taproom in Hackney, along with all the other places mentioned here!

Latest posts

Group Builder