Good deal on Klarstein 65l?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tondy79

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Just ordered one. Will wait for the disappointing email. The missus is giving me £100 towards it as an Xmas present. So if it actually gets delivered, that'll be a 65L all in one for £135 🤞

Just ordered one. Will wait for the disappointing email. The missus is giving me £100 towards it as an Xmas present. So if it actually gets delivered, that'll be a 65L all in one for £135 🤞
Don't hold ya breathe, 3 times I've ordered it and 3 times it's got cancelled. Waste of space of a company. Klarstein uk on Amazon have got stock but no 50% off code. Why offer the code if they don't want to let stock go for cheap.

No, I didn't bother in the end.

Read that they don't do spare parts and people have had issues with various things failing.
Klarstein don't, but these machines are all the same Guten machines as the BrewDevil etc. The manufacturer is on AliExpress and a few guys at the brew club have had excellent service for replacement parts from them.

Don't hold ya breathe, 3 times I've ordered it and 3 times it's got cancelled. Waste of space of a company. Klarstein uk on Amazon have got stock but no 50% off code. Why offer the code if they don't want to let stock go for cheap.
Oddly enough, the website says they are now out of stock. They have also jumped in price from £470 to £546. They still have the 50% code though.

Oddly enough, the website says they are now out of stock. They have also jumped in price from £470 to £546. They still have the 50% code though.
They've changed prices a few times over the last week but never said out of stock. Looks like they've finally decided to put out of stock on it.

And today I got the cancellation email. Apparently due to a system error. I cannot fathom the logic behind this, from a company POV.

Am I happy with my experience with Klarstein? No.
Am I likely to buy their products in the future, based on this experience? No.
Am I likely to recommend Klarstein to other people? No.

All negative. Are they hoping I will just pay full price for it? (I doubt there would be a system error then.)

I cannot fathom the logic behind this, from a company POV.

Exactly, It does their reputation no favours when potential customers have such a bad experience and discuss it in places like this.

Latest posts

Back