Guess what it is

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea...I suppose I could do with one to test my rubbish Wilko keg... I even bought a new lid for it...it's really gonna have it....

No offense meant to BB. But I thought this device only does half the job. Many a leak can be found at the seal between the cap and the keg. Nomatter how much vaseline you stick on there. When I was a mere sprog in the brewing world, I used to dutifully wash out my Roto Keg and turn it upsidedown on the concrete to drain. I soon learnt the error of my ways.

No offense meant to BB. But I thought this device only does half the job. Many a leak can be found at the seal between the cap and the keg. Nomatter how much vaseline you stick on there. When I was a mere sprog in the brewing world, I used to dutifully wash out my Roto Keg and turn it upsidedown on the concrete to drain. I soon learnt the error of my ways.
Well said @An Ankoù . I did say on my vid that the gadget (totally pointless) only checked the connections on the cap. Just between you and me, I'm working on a replacement closure that will be more efficient than the "as supplied cap". Only problem is it will cost £1million ashock1

Another build project for you Buffers:
9jsVhYg.gif

I loved everything about this apart from how long you have to wait for the treats!
Yes, just a simple adjustment to the position of the micro-switch that stops the dispenser rotating. Should stop at the 2:40 position rather than the 12:30. Wouldn’t have so far to rotate before it dispenses then. Pass it on :hat:

Is that a bubble float (fishing)

Do you use it so the pick up tube stays out of the sediment when pouring your beer?

Latest posts

Back