Hello!...and thanks for all the help so far!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goffski

Reaction score
Only just joined the forum but been dropping in out out of here for a while now (not sure why I've not joined earlier)

Started brewing last May, the first kit I did was Evil Dog Double IPA which turned out great and little stronger than expected - this got me hooked. I followed this up soon after with Mangrove Jacks Juicy IPA and Grapefruit IPA, both great but the winner out of this two for me was the Juicy IPA.

IMG_4429.jpg

After brewing my first 120 pints I left it a few months before trying out the Muntons West Coast IPA and Hazy IPA. Again these both turned out really well.

The last brews I did was late last year and tired the Mangrove Jacks Kveik IPA and Brut IPA.

Eager to move from bottling to kegging I've spent the summer building myself a little garden bar (never done anything like this before) which is now finished and I've just installed a tower and got myself a couple of Corney Kegs. I've currently got Mangrove Jacks Single Hop Citra IPA and The Ranges MYO American IPA on the go and can't wait to get this kegged and on draft in the bar.

IMG_6137.jpg

IMG_6261.jpg

The forum has been great and really helped me out along the way.

Welcome.

The labels are great and that bar is fantastic.
Thanks. Can’t remember the name of the site but you can use free templates. I’ve since started making my own up and printing on low tack labels from Amazon.

9ABC3EAA-B393-454E-9212-198E0678D837.jpeg

961170B9-AE7F-4AF0-AC27-306B645A0B05.jpeg

Wow that looks great wish i had the room

Thanks. I really haven’t got the room, I’ve filled the yard! 😂

58427BD7-10DF-465B-8E7E-2062B7E32F23.jpeg

Back