Hello from Brighton, UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanGood

Reaction score
Hey there all!
I kept ending up on here when looking for advice on brewing. Been brewing for the past year, learning during lockdown.
It's been a lot of fun trying out all-grain recipes and even starting to make my own.
Just got myself two kegs - still looking for CO2, it's apparently tricky to find online - and will be brewing up a peanut butter IPA next weekend.
Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey there all!
I kept ending up on here when looking for advice on brewing. Been brewing for the past year, learning during lockdown.
It's been a lot of fun trying out all-grain recipes and even starting to make my own.
Just got myself two kegs - still looking for CO2, it's apparently tricky to find online - and will be brewing up a peanut butter IPA next weekend.
Look forward to getting to know everyone.
I'm visiting Brighton is July - will the peanut butter IPA be ready for then?

As a favour to you, I am willing to try it

Welcome Stan, we originate from Hove before we went to Aus but back in Scotland now. There used to be a brew shop near Seven Dials called Southern Vinyards but closed down years ago. Not a Beer brewer but there's plenty on here who will help you. Wecome.😃😃

I am with you Dan, why not! Welcome to the site, I see you are near one of my favorite breweries, the Beak brewery at Lewes. Well worth a visit but not when driving acheers.
I have no idea how i've never seen this place, will check them out as soon as I'm back on my feet.

Welcome Stan, we originate from Hove before we went to Aus but back in Scotland now. There used to be a brew shop near Seven Dials called Southern Vinyards but closed down years ago. Not a Beer brewer but there's plenty on here who will help you. Wecome.😃😃
Oh I remember that place, was a great little shop!

I remember the place near the Seven Dials. It was where I got alll my brewing stuff in the old days. If you are in Lewes you could also try Abyss brewery who have a tap open weekends in the brewery.

I remember the place near the Seven Dials. It was where I got alll my brewing stuff in the old days. If you are in Lewes you could also try Abyss brewery who have a tap open weekends in the brewery.

.We are in Scotland now.
Used SV all the time, my favourite one they did was a red wine they called Grandalier and a white called Vindalier. They did matching labels as well which was great....ahhhh old times lol.

Back