Hello from Chelmsford

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmericanOnTheIsland

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im an American moved here last year used to dabble in home brews back home but since coming here started making country wines out of everything i could find that doesn't move have 8 demijohns that are always full just started a black cherry wine today! Always talking about brewing to others i think i drive them nuts, so good to find some fellow enthusiasts. Still have lots to leaning to do but even more drinking :drink:

welcome to the forum and a belated welcome on your journey across the Pond. I see you are making country wines, is this what you made in America or is that the province of the beer men.
( You Americans never did like our warm beers I remember... :) ) although you had quite a way with our women...
Nice to have you here... :cheers:

Welcome to the forum, i used to live in Maldon before relocating to Wales
:cheers:

Thanks all for the welcome no i have not done any beer brewing but quite a bit of beer drinking is done on my part. Love the beer over here. Still amazed that ale is cheaper than lager! My home country has it all backwards. I stick to my wines mainly because i never wanted to fork up for any ingredients. I like to forage as much as i can. What can i say im a cheapscape.

Hi welcome, I'm another Essex resident about 10 miles down the road in Wickford. Isn't the Chelmsford Beer Fest this week?, I'm over in the States at the moment in Omaha so won't be going again this year.

Latest posts

Back