Hello

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My names Kev and I’m a brewaholic.

Been doing kits on and off for a few years and lurking on here gleaning as much info as I could. Had a go at the simple all grain on the stove with reasonable success but it made one heck of a mess of the kitchen!

Finally got time and space to start with all grain and did my first proper brew a couple of weeks ago with help from some good posts here so I thought I’d best join in and contribute what I can.

Hello to you too. My first few all grains were somewhat disappointing but I pretty soon settled down to it. Now it's beer down the pub that's often disappointing.

Hello to you too. My first few all grains were somewhat disappointing but I pretty soon settled down to it. Now it's beer down the pub that's often disappointing.
These days I find it almost impossible to purchase commercial 'quality' beers as 1 they are inferior to what I can make myself and 2 they cost sooo much ..

I’ve somehow managed to fluke it with my first one and not totally smeg it up, produced a really quite drinkable beer, or at least I think it is. I got the Stoutly Mild kit from Crossmyloof, went quite smoothly in the Brewzilla. I’m absolutely certain the next one will be a comedy of errors just to bring me down a peg or two.

Latest posts

Back