Hi from Kent

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richiesaps

Reaction score
Dabblled in the past making wine & beer as required for holidays and the like.

Had quite a few comments from Family on whether I cheated as the drink was too good compared to what they tried when younger

About to brew some cider and some then some Ale to take on staycation and thought I would join the forum for insparation and "How to's"

Richie

Welcome dude. I'm in one of those lovely places that is sometimes Kent, sometimes South East London, depending on who I'm talking to. :party:

Hi from teston, there could be more from kent then we think.

brewing weizen
drinking IPA

Yup - Whitstable here.

If anyone can get to Canterbury West station on the first Wednesday of the month there is the East Kent Amateur brewers.

Didn't know that, sounds great. Is that in the Farmers' Market shed? And is there a website, or do folks just turn up?

And I'm in mid-Kent. Would that be a problem?

Or is there a group closer to Tonbridge/Maidstone/Chatham?

Yes it is the Farmer's Market at the Goods Shed, specifically the Bottle Shop.

It's called EK amateur brewers because it is in East Kent but we have brewers come from as far away as West Malling so no restriction.

I'm not aware of other groups in Kent.

If you're on twitter follow EastKentAB and they'll send out a reminder tweet the weekend before the next meeting,

Yay! I knew that there had to be a fair few of us here. After all Kent is the home of beer.

(At this point BeerEagle runs and hides from flying bottles)

hello from nottingham, new to this myself & have alot to learn......all by practice of course!! sean

Ahh the Loose Valley - tell me bones - is there a Loose Women's Guild?

*nb - to non Kentish people, it is pronounced lose.

Back