Hi!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Appleyard

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi! I've just registered, 'cos I have an interest in (re) starting home brewing operations various, after a long time off. I started with C J J Berry's "First Steps in Winemaking", and have progressed but little, although more recently, with enthusiasm. I am still not very technical, and numbers (as well as what I produce) make my head go 'round.

Previous attempts were at "country wine", and beer from kits with rudimentary add-ons, plus making illegal alcoholic beverages, about which I ought say no more..

Latest is "prison hooch" and similar nontechnical "brew in a bottle" substances of dubious taste but certain efficiency, country wine, beer from kits (with an ambition to progress), non-malt "beer", and cider.

I have various buckets, bottles, containers, demijohns and associated equipment, a home-made apple scratter, a press, and hope to have an insulated brew shed before too long, although it will only be 7'x5'.

So, I go in search of the cider forum!

Welcome.
I've been brewing in one form or another for 40 odd years, and I still go back to "1st Steps".
One of the first issues, passed down to me from my late father!

Latest posts

Back