Homebrew Hop Shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevey

Landlord.
Reaction score
Anybody successfully used the above? I ordered on the 4th May, website still says "processing". I emailed last week, and got a quick reply saying they had it in stock but were waiting for a fresh delivery. Surely it's only been in storage since last year where they buy it from anyway (grain). It states 9 days processing on their website, but it's been 14 so far.

I've ordered from them recently with no problems, although my orders were for equipment rather than ingredients. As they're not far from me, I popped down there last week and they had 3 staff picking for web orders only. just waiting for them to 're-open officially. 😁

I ordered some wine kits and beer kit and basic equipment and they were great. Called me after about 10 days (website says 9 days processing) to ask if it was ok to replace one item that was out of stock. Delivered next day. Found them very friendly and helpful, unlike the DPD delivery driver who left £150 worth of kit sitting in the communal area by the front door of my block of flats. I dont suppose I can say on here what i think of him...

I orderd from them and took over 2 weeks for delivery I kept emailing every day until they eventually sent it I was told they were waiting long tubing for the syphon apparently

This has now been resolved satisfactorily. The homebrew hop shop were let down badly by their supplier. I changed my order to something a little more expensive with no extra charge and sent by next day delivery.
Please don't let my post dissuade you from ordering from them, I'm sure this was a one off.

They have a bit of a lag between orders being placed and processed/dispatched but apart from that I've had 1 successfully delivered and another on the way.

Latest posts

Back