How do you find your recipes?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The New Zealand site looks terrific. I have been looking for a Guinness West Indies porter recipe for a couple of years to no avail. I even tried to get Guinness to provide some information. There are recipes for several other beers I have wanted to try brewing. Time for a serious order from the homebrew suppliers. Has anyone tried any of their recipes? They look quite sensible.

The New Zealand site looks terrific. I have been looking for a Guinness West Indies porter recipe for a couple of years to no avail. I even tried to get Guinness to provide some information. There are recipes for several other beers I have wanted to try brewing. Time for a serious order from the homebrew suppliers. Has anyone tried any of their recipes? They look quite sensible.

Did the Adnams Broadside, it turned out well although very different to the Graham Wheeler broadside recipe. I'd say the kiwi one is closer.

Latest posts

Back