Imperial Yeast - forum member reviews.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in reviewing one prefer the Flagship for ales if poss. Have seen them used across the pond in IPA's or American style beers with malty backbones

It doesn't say it isn't though.

True. So I've also asked Jonathan to let members know if I'm incorrect and it is completely free and GEB will pay for postage

ANY POTENTIAL REVIEWERS PLEASE NOTE!!

Just so any potential forumite reviewers know, if you want to review any of the yeasts, in the past GEB have required potential reviewers to buy something small and then pay the postage cost as well as the small item (or big if you need to make an order anyway)to cover their postage costs. So I imagine this will also be the case with these yeasts too?*

* Jonathan, if this is not the case could you let members know please. Cheers

Hi Guys

There has been a fair bit of interest in carrying out a review and we are very grateful to you guys for that.

Because of the volume of interest on socials and the forum we will be offering one free packet of imperial yeast to review per order (we ask that you cover the postage costs with your next order) These yeasts go live on our website tomorrow and the strains we have set aside for review will come on a first come first serve basis. Its fair to say all the free yeast will be gone within a week gauging by interest levels

Simply add a note in the comment box at checkout stating which strain you would like to review, please take the time to provide an honest review if you facilitate of this freebie, a few have already submitted orders and you will receive the yeast requested

Thanks for your support

Jonathan

Hi Guys

There has been a fair bit of interest in carrying out a review and we are very grateful to you guys for that.

Because of the volume of interest on socials and the forum we will be offering one free packet of imperial yeast to review per order (we ask that you cover the postage costs with your next order) These yeasts go live on our website tomorrow and the strains we have set aside for review will come on a first come first serve basis. Its fair to say all the free yeast will be gone within a week gauging by interest levels

Simply add a note in the comment box at checkout stating which strain you would like to review, please take the time to provide an honest review if you facilitate of this freebie, a few have already submitted orders and you will receive the yeast requested

Thanks for your support

Jonathan

What is the use by date on these yeasts?

I’ll give you a review now,it’s explosive yeast,used it twice now,nice yeast the first time pitching out the pack,hoping the same this time,got one on the go at moment,made a starter and it’s explosive.

Hi Guys

Thanks for your support

Jonathan

Best put an order together. At least gives me an excuse to pay the postage to get one of the new lallemand sour bacteria packets to try out. In addition to loads more hops.......

Im about to order some cryo hops from you guys as you are the only people with Ekuanot.
I'm doing an improved version of my cryo heart out so would love to review the Juice A38 with my recipe.
Usually use London Ale but very interested in trying this

I would also be very interested in reviewing these yeasts.

I normally brew 100l batches, so would be happy to see how they go with a starter, or of course 2 packs would do the job
Hi , would love some pics and details of your set up... electric?? Amps?? RIMS ??? HERMS ??

Cheers Matt .

Im about to order some cryo hops from you guys as you are the only people with Ekuanot.
I'm doing an improved version of my cryo heart out so would love to review the Juice A38 with my recipe.

Well what can I say but "Stone the crows ". Are you in Sussex we could pair up..... also am restoring a GPO Postal engineering van.
I very well done from me .... can I swap a bottle..........?

yeah get an order in to secure a free sample of the imperial, they are going quick

Well. not bloody happy at all.
Spent £25 on cryo hops and asked for the A38 juice yeast as I was told too, and bloody flagship arrived.

Why not state that you would send out a useless random yeast not the one I requested.
Bang out of order.

Untitled-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back