Is the Meghan Interview with Oprah a big deal in the UK? Is/was Oprah Winfrey a big celeb with you folks?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George 1 couldn't speak English, 2 wouldn't speak English, 3 was mad, 4 was a fat slob, 5 was so unpopular he changed the family name to Windsor, 6 was Ok. He'll always be called Charles if he ever he become head of state.
This is the same Charles who is half Greek! In fact if you look back at the royal blood line for centuries they took their wife's and husbands from other European royal households. In fact I think if a certain Mr Farage looked into them he would want them kicked out.

Surely peoples lives are worth more than argueing about the rich, i know one thing my life won't change one iota over this family cat calling each other in public ffs guys just let them get on with it, have a beer :beer1:

Is HRH's picture of himself and two friends( rich,wealthy and privileged no doubt) dressed as non too politically correct figures,been excused or forgotten?...

Have you guys ever try electing a head of state.
Not a perfect system, but if their good at their job you can elect them again.

If they're ****, elect someone else.
Not terribly scientific but better than heridetary royalty, surely.
I always call our monarchy head of state for that reason. But it might upset the Aussies if we changed the system.

I asked earlier if you could give me an evidence that proves what i posted was wrong and instead of doing so you call my next example rubbish, again i ask if you have evidence to prove this wrong feel free to post it.
I think you've got that backwards. To illustrate: I believe in Santa Clause because you can't provide evidence that he doesn't exist.

Yeah, you got me.

A lottery system where the eldest child gets to be head of state regardless of talent or interest in the job.
Perfect. What could go wrong???

Explains why so many countries are flocking back to monarchies.

Medieval system created by the Normans , the Saxsons picked the best person for the job. A custom that was in the Royal Navy but not the Army, Royalty or Politics.

The Normans were Norsemen who settled in northern France and learnt the language and customers. Our feudal system was brought over with them. The last English King was Harold Godwinson. The Normans created the class system we have 950 years later.

It's been interesting reading so far but I think I got the gist of it....
She really wanted to be a princess in a castle.
So she found a prince,done lots of pouting and stamping up and down and they got married.
Queenie says right...
In the Royal family...
I'm in charge.This is what we do,this is how we do it. This is what we say,this is how we say it. If you're unsure go back to the first bit.
She decided that she didn't like that as she was a film star an stuff...
They got the sack...

Latest posts

Back