It's ALIVE!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robsparky99

Newbie kit brewer
Reaction score
Tasted my first brew tonight and........ it was brilliant (even if I do say so myself).

Very surprised at how good it is and how good home brew can be. Still in brew shock I think:lol:

Thank you for the information I have gleaned from everyone. I hope the master guild of brewers is ready i'm coming - oh dear think I might have drunk too much lol.

Anyway.... Brewed a Coopers European lager with BE2 + kit yeast & Saflager S-23. I will review it in the other section.:cheers:

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Tasted my first brew tonight and........ it was brilliant (even if I do say so myself).

Very surprised at how good it is and how good home brew can be. Still in brew shock I think:lol:

Thank you for the information I have gleaned from everyone. I hope the master guild of brewers is ready i'm coming - oh dear think I might have drunk too much lol.

Anyway.... Brewed a Coopers European lager with BE2 + kit yeast & Saflager S-23. I will review it in the other section.:cheers:

Looking at your planning and what your brewing you like lager, do the Brewbarrel Oktoberfest kit make to 36 pints and leave a couple of months to condition, drink well chilled its excellent brewbitz stock them:thumb:

Latest posts

Back