Just saying hello!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heathen

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick introduction message and to say thanks for having me.
I'm Ray currently living in Dorset but from 'up north'. I'm pretty much a newbie, I did a kit and kilo kit of apa which went down surprisingly well, which was a youngs I think. Then I did a bulldog sugarless iPad kit, which me and my friends consumed New Year's Eve. I've got an extract ipa and another bulldog kit cerveza fermenting.

What I'm really excited about is I've got the rest of the equipment arriving today to do full grain mashing. Any advice before I have a brew day on Monday would be gratefully received. I've read quite a bit but think I'm not going to understand any better until I actually do it. Cheers

Welcome Ray , as cheap brew says check out clibits AG thread, it is great and clearly goes through the process on a small batch of AG

Loosk like you caught the bug and have moved up pretty quick

what AG recipe and size are you looking to do?

I've got the hops and grains on the way to do an ipa, pretty similar to punk. My gear had just arrived and it's got the grains, hops and yeast to do a London bitter. So i think I'm going to do that either tonight if I get organised or tomorrow.

I'll just nip over and have a look at the simple AG thread now.
Cheers.

I

Latest posts

Back