Kurt Zouma

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What a piece of **** he will be fined but with the money he earns it'll mean nothing to him.

Kurt Zouma filmed KICKING and slapping his pet cat in horrific abuse video whilst others laugh

The video in the OP has been taken down so here you go.

I am glad the guy behind the camera was so dumb he didn't think of the consequences of posting it on social media or we would never have known what a cruel **** Zouma is.

West Ham haven't dropped him for tonight's game i hope the fans rip into him.

Either that or he gets invited to kick a car his own size and see how it plays out. A male lion, or a Siberian Tiger ideally.

Animal charity the RSPCA has taken West Ham defender Kurt Zouma's two pet cats away after videos emerged on social media of him kicking and slapping one of them.

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is liaising with Essex Police about the incident.

France international Zouma has apologised and West Ham say they are dealing with the issue "internally".

"The two cats are now in RSPCA care," said a charity spokesperson.

"Our priority is and has always been the wellbeing of these cats.

"They've been taken for a check-up at a vets and then will remain in our care while the investigation continues.

"We're grateful to everyone who expressed their concern for these cats. We were dealing with this issue before the video went viral online and are leading the investigation.

"We continue to investigate so we cannot comment further at this time."

BBC News.

I don't want to watch the video as it'll just ruin my day.

The woman who was filmed hitting a horse not long ago lost her relatively low pay job at a school. I wonder if he'll lose his 125k a *week* job.

All the evidence is there, he should be charged

Last edited:
Haven't seen the video (and don't want to).
I'm more a dog person, and don't really like cats that much. But such behaviour from a supposed "role model", or anyone else for that matter is totally unacceptable.
At the very minimum, the club that he "works" for should sack him, and he should be made to lick the cats @rse twice a day for the rest of it's life, or go to jail for a year.
I absolutely abhor any form of animal cruelty...

Laws apply differently when you play football, only need to see how all the covid restrictions were dropped for teams coming in for the Euros last year. So it'll be overlooked most likely. Never understood why a children's game of kicking a ball around is so important to people but I'm in the minority I think.

The uproar of it will only cause a fake apology, if that. That behavior will then be hidden but won't have disappeared. Such is the reality and the cat situation only emphasizes a condition that is all too ever-present.
We have Funniest Home Videos here, which I don't watch unless it's a few seconds accidentally. What is an unfortunate reality is people finding humor in another's misfortune (not talking about a pie in the face) which speaks to mental wellbeing. I realize this point of view can be opposed/rejected/denied or protested against heavily.

Dagenham & Redbridge have said Yoan Zouma will not play for the club until the conclusion of an RSPCA investigation into a video of his brother kicking a cat.

Zouma, 23, reportedly filmed West Ham defender Kurt Zouma kicking and slapping one of his pets.
The RSPCA have since taken two cats away and are liaising with Essex Police about the incident.

Yoan Zouma had apologised and said he regretted his involvement in the video.

Dagenham said Zouma was contacted by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals this week to assist with their investigation and was "fully cooperating with them".

The French centre-back joined the National League team in December and has featured six times.

"Dagenham & Redbridge FC would again like to reiterate that it condemns any form of cruelty towards animals and fully understands the reaction of many of its supporters," a club statement said.

"The club has therefore decided that until the RSPCA has completed its investigations, Yoan will not play for Dagenham & Redbridge in any competitive match.

"Any further action deemed necessary to be taken will be made at the conclusion of the RSPCA investigation."

Kurt Zouma was named in West Ham's starting XI against Watford on Tuesday, a day after the video emerged.

The 27-year-old was fined "the maximum amount possible" by West Ham on Wednesday, with the fee to be donated to animal welfare charities.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60339439

Back