LAB Open Competition - (results are in)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to meet you virtually last night. I was the other newbie on the call (Luke). I'm shocked you've only been brewing 3 years as you are super knowlegable acheers.
Hi Luke!

It’s always good to put a face to a name.

It’s actually nearer 4 years but given how much I’ve read and how much I brew (at least one 20 litre batch a week) I’ve picked up a lot of information and gained quite a lot of experience in that timeframe.

I’m determined to keep practicing though! ;)

Hi Luke!

It’s always good to put a face to a name.

It’s actually nearer 4 years but given how much I’ve read and how much I brew (at least one 20 litre batch a week) I’ve picked up a lot of information and gained quite a lot of experience in that timeframe.

I’m determined to keep practicing though! ;)
When are you planning to brew your beers for this. I am not sure when to brew the saison, I have the tripel already fermenting

Heads up!

There will an additional 50 entries for the LAB Open so if you missed out first time round you now have a second chance - but you’ll need to be quick to register, log your entries, and pay your entry fee.

The additional places will become available this Wednesday 16th, at 7pm.

The link to the site is in my first post on this thread. Good luck!

last 2 to go

Entry Registration Open
378 entries
have been added to the system as of 09:43, GMT, Thursday 17 March, 2022. There is a limit of 380 entries for this competition.
283 paid entries are in the system as of 09:43, GMT, Thursday 17 March, 2022. There is a limit of 380 paid entries for this competition.

Last edited:
I got an email tonight saying all entries have to be finalised by the 18th, and anyone dropping out has to let them know by the 10th.

My tripel is taking it's ******* time to come good. I may be down to just My saison
I was really worried about my Helles because it looked really dark in the FV, sampled it tonight (because of the email, to see if I needed to get another brew on as soon as I kegged my wit) and the colour is perfect although it’s not quite as crisp as my previous efforts.

Latest posts

Back