Moving to UK from US. Which online store for equipment?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davers

Reaction score
Hey. I'm moving to the UK from the US (I'm British but lived in US a long long time). Going to have to rebuild my home brewery from scratch. Over here in the US I use my friendly local homebrew guy for ingredients but purchasing my all-in-one electric brew system was through Northern Brewer. Doesn't seem like there is the same giant store over there. I've been looking around but I also haven't seen much in the way of c02 systems for dispensing. How common is that over there and where might I find c02 tanks and regulators and the like?

Brewkegtap/Angel Homebrew for equipment. Malt Miller and Geterbrewed for ingredients and equipment also. Quite a few places do bespoke equipment too. I believe Dark Farm are a forum sponsor and they do bespoke gear.
👆this is what I was going to suggest (apart from Angel Homebrew, but that's only because I have never used them).

Malt Miller are great suppliers! I've not used but a mate has used Brew Keg Tap for electric brew systems and kit. Both these sell stuff for a C02 set up.

Like everything economy of scale though, you'll pay through the roof here for all your equipment and supplies, compared to the USA!

Just to echo brewkegtap as great for equipment. Also big shout out to brew day for kits and equipment - they were really helpful after I emailed them. They called me back and we discussed everything and they emailed what I needed.

Also keg that have great service. And malt miller won’t let you down.

Dark rock have some amazing kits.

To be honest every home brew shop I’ve used have been great

Back