Norwich Amateur Brewers - Brew Like A Monk (14 October 2023)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted. I have only ever made a Belgian Wit beer, so this might push me to try something new.

Hmmm... I was thinking of brewing a trippel and another dark abbey beer later this year anyway. Ideally during the summer. If it's good enough, I might keep an eye on this comp.

Ohh, I'm tempted. Will have to make another brew of my Trappist style. And find some Candi syrup 🤔 For my small scale set up I'm suddenly having a few brews to make and maybe not enough time/space.

Ha! you beat me to it! Had to get home from work before I could do the full launch post. Please do register, enter, judge etc.

NAB are delighted to launch 'Brew Like a Monk' Belgian Beer Homebrew Competition. The comp will take place on 14th October 2023 at Ampersand Brewery in Diss.

We are grateful to The Malt Miller for being our main event sponsor, and to Ampersand for hosting us once again.

Find out more by watching our launch video, filmed at TMM with one of the usual suspects:

Register and enter on our competition website: Norwich Amateur Brewers Brew Like a Monk Competition 2023

Follow our event Facebook page to make sure you get all the event info as soon as it is released: Brew Like a Monk Homebrew Competition

Ready.....set.....go!

Not sure whether to include Belgian IPAs in the comp. What are the thoughts here on THBF?

<simple enough to add the category + entrants can change/edit their entries>

Hmm... Was it included in last year's Hoptober competition?

If so, then I'd say it's had it's chance and this year is an opportunity for people to have a try at something different.

Latest posts

Back