One for Chippy_Tea

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All home made, cod in beer batter, mushy peas & chips done in beef dripping - Yummy!

20171201_172822_HDR.jpg

Looks great, chippy food has never been the same since they stopped using beef dripping.

(and newspaper :wink:)

I think most of us older members will remember one of these stood on the cooker half full of lard. :wink:

220px-Fries_cooking.jpg

I think most of us older members will remember one of these stood on the cooker half full of lard. :wink:

220px-Fries_cooking.jpg

Yep remember that (Yummy) ,Thirty years on still miss good old home cooked chips. Stuff of heart attacks but bl++dy tasty :thumb:

Lol ours didn't even have a basket! I used to be fascinated watching the pure white lard melt! Never did me any harm... unlike today's bunch who'll probably suffer an early demise from stressing out over the calorie content in oven chips, or need counselling at the very least.

Lol ours didn't even have a basket! I used to be fascinated watching the pure white lard melt! Never did me any harm... unlike today's bunch who'll probably suffer an early demise from stressing out over the calorie content in oven chips, or need counselling at the very least.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
More Beer

Back