Positive only thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw this on another forum and thought why not give it a go here.

With so much negativity everywhere from news reports to tv and social media i thought it would make a nice change to have a positive only thread, if you have something positive to share (if you have had a good day) however big or small here's the place to post it.

It doesn't have to be something that happened today you can post anything that made you happy recently.

This may sound like a small thing but believe me after 7 hours of driving its not -

No roadworks, holdups and it didn't rain all day this was followed by a nice Tea made by Mrs Tea, that'll do for me.

Last edited:
Brilliant idea, Chippy. On the whole it's been a thoroughly miserable day. but I'll try and think of something.

@An Ankoù i have added this edit to the OP -
Edit to add - It doesn't have to be something that happened today you can post anything that made you happy recently.

This thread's been open for 25 minutes and we haven't got any positivity yet.:(. Let me start the ball rolling then. Confinement ended today. We can travel without a signed declaration saying why we're out and about and we can travel from region (county) to region. This means that our Canadian friends who arrived the day before the lockdown at the end of October can continue their exploration of Europe taking massive pressure off my beer stocks. Have several replenishment projects in mind and looking forward to getting them started on the morrow.
Also, Trump didn't manage to knobble the Electoral College, which I thought he might have tried to do.
More coming. I'm feeling better already.

This thread's been open for 25 minutes and we haven't got any positivity yet

I thought mine was positive. :laugh8:

This may sound like a small thing but believe me after 7 hours of driving its not -
No roadworks, holdups and it didn't rain all day this was followed by a nice Tea made by Mrs Tea, that'll do for me.

No,she's in the bath!
Oh you mean the "thing"...gotta keep things a bit quiet..you understand, I'll post a picture when it comes...or maybe when she has it...

Nice one Clint i hope she appreciates the effort you have gone to to get this surprise.

I remember you posting the picture ;)

1608057139076.png

This thread should be like 'The Wonderful Hour' that Tommy Boyd used to do on Talk Radio on Friday afternoons in the 90's. I used to regularly be driving along the M6 with a tear in my eye, in a good way.

And your positive/good thing is?

Latest posts

Back