Positive only thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And your positive/good thing is?
Actually it was just that. Happy memories of a long drive home and coming through the door feeling that all was well with the world.

More? I will in 10 mins be having several pints at my kitchen table with two old workfriends. We worked together 25 years ago and have watched each other get married, bring up kids, and get older. We will talk about everything and anything, wind each other up, celebrate our kids achievements and get more drunk as the evening goes on. I love it. Then we'll go our seperate ways and plan the next one for six months time. Not positive enough for you? It is for me. Maybe next time will be not on Zoom.

Last edited:
Had my first interview last Thursday (on teams, weird) since being furloughed for 8 months and being made redundant at the end of October, fingers crossed I will hear something this week.

Good luck i hope it goes well.

It was a lovely sunny day today. We saw meteors two nights ago. RAF Typhoons flew overhead six times today. The log fire burns brightly. The dog sleeps on my lap, amazing as he is 30kg. Wife gave my beer a 'ten'. We are about to watch Victor Borge on DVD. Happy days.

My soon to be 2 year old Granddaughter's first visit to santa this morning, even with covid it has been magical

❤❤❤

Florence santa 2020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back