Secret Santa Presents

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFB

Landlord.
Reaction score
Show us yours..
Mine is cool, except it doesn't seem to work 🤷🏼‍♂️
PXL_20201222_204702007.jpg

We don’t do it at my work thank goodness.

I’ve had some shocking presents in the past at the previous place, the worst had to be a Christmas jumper size S - I’m 6’3” and just under 15 stone.

I put a stack of 5 Fray Bentos steak and kidney pies in one year and on my turn I stole them back and got to take them home. Win!

I got a bottle of mescal one year. The only booze I've ever poured down the sink. Even baffed out of my skull at 3.30am I couldn't even tum it mixed with undiluted lemon squash which is like the ultimate bad-booze taste distractor.

Didn't do it this year, not much point in my home office of one.
Sorry may not of been the best of years to start this thread😬
We swapped ours on the last day before furlough 😢

I put a stack of 5 Fray Bentos steak and kidney pies in one year and on my turn I stole them back and got to take them home. Win!

I got a bottle of mescal one year. The only booze I've ever poured down the sink. Even baffed out of my skull at 3.30am I couldn't even tum it mixed with undiluted lemon squash which is like the ultimate bad-booze taste distractor.
Funny story, my brother put one of them fray bentos in the oven and went to the chip shop for chips.
He didn't know you had to open the thing. He landed back to the house we scared. Oven door blew open and pie stuck to the ceiling 😂

We don't, if we did I would put a dog turd in a box I dislike 50% of the people I work with and if one of the decent ones got it they wouldn't know who it was from. :laugh8:
There's only one person on the shop floor in work that is disliked,by everyone!
He doesn't need a dog turd...

Secret Santa is something I will not miss this year. I remember trying to find something and searching online for suggestions, suffice it to say if I bought some of the stuff that seems to crop up I would quite rightly be having HR asking some very pointed questions so went for the inevitable cop out of chocolate or alcohol, which worst case they will be able to give it to someone else.

You should have done it.
Imagine you could have received a load of new brewing kit,boxes of beer,fishing gear and another JRT..(well that's what I'd send).
I did buy a fermentasaurus and pressure kit etc which was meant to be my Xmas present but then used it so my wife said I would have to pick something else.

Latest posts

Back