Single hop series from Geterbrewed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strangely enough I've just bottled a Citra and a Mandarina Bavaria single hop kit and like everyone else wondered at the darkness on both. I've got a Simcoe and Mosaic kit to brew as well.

Now this threads been resurrected I'll post on here as I taste test after carbing.

I like the AG kits but for me, they are a stepping stone and very much a learning tool, certainly for hop profile and flavour. It would be great if GEB could publish the grain bill composition on the sales page. I know, as a relative newcomer to AG this would really help 😃

Thanks for the constructive feedback, I'll get one of these kits brewed myself and if it needs adjusted i'll sort it as soon as possible, I don't recall them being that dark when we pilot brewed them, leave it with me and i'll get back to you. Thanks Jonathan

Hi Jonathan - any way you can post the grain bill for these recipes?
As someone who is new to all grain brewing, it's kind of hard to guess what my FG should be, and it's also hard to know if there is anything in these that I would or would not use again.
Much appreciated!

I am not sure they will post the grain bill, after all they probably spent time and money putting the kits together.I could be wrong though.

You should be able to get a similar grain bill together with a little searching or asking people for some advice.

I am not sure they will post the grain bill, after all they probably spent time and money putting the kits together.I could be wrong though.

You should be able to get a similar grain bill together with a little searching or asking people for some advice.
Mmm might have something to do with their brewery...🤔

Latest posts

Back