THBF Spring Thing! (13th to 15th May 2011)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats such a shame man! Woul have been good to meet you!

Yes of course, post entries to the brewery and i'll sort them from there, the forms etc are on th ST web page :thumb:

dennisking said:
Just noticed its FA cup final day.

I don't get it. Whats the big attraction in watching 22 over paid foreign actors chasing a bag of wind around only to fall over when anyone else tries to take it off them.

Sorry you wont be there LB was looking forward to chatting about the joys of plate chillers :lol: :lol:

dennisking said:
Just noticed its FA cup final day.
This is a football thing, yes? :hmm:
Got any form of video recording gizmo?

If there's a football match I assume that means there won't be a Grand Prix that weekend?

It's FA cup final day.

The brewery has no TV.

They make beer, we drink beer.

We make beer, they help judge beer.

My team are out so I am not as bothered as I might be, but anyone how likes football the cup final is normally a good day for a few pints and enjoy a good match

Agreed :thumb:

Love the FA cup and love football.

Judges booked for the spring thing now, so i'll ring the FA on Monday.

Wez said:
Agreed :thumb:

Love the FA cup and love football.

Judges booked for the spring thing now, so i'll ring the FA on Monday.

:rofl:
Good luck, never known them to listen to any one before

Wez said:
Thats such a shame man! Woul have been good to meet you!

Yes of course, post entries to the brewery and i'll sort them from there, the forms etc are on th ST web page :thumb:

I know mate, gutted! I'll have to try harder next time! :D

Now I just need to brew up this weekend!

commsbiff said:
Can they move the location of the christening???

Richmond North Yorks to Warickshire may be a bit of an ask! :D :D

On the plus side they have moved it from the weekend of my Girlfriends 30th birthday! Which means that now I can take her to Bruges! :D :D :D :D :D Every cloud and all that!

Wez said:
It's FA cup final day.

The brewery has no TV.

They make beer, we drink beer.

We make beer, they help judge beer.
:hmm: I wonder if the above would be the response if the mighty villa were playing :rofl:

Wrong shaped ball for me, if It was the egg chasing world cup then maybe i would be perturbed a little, but as it stands no worries.

UP

Mines going to have to be a last minute decision I'm afraid :roll: too many other things going on as well :roll:

Of course, the recent Rangers v Celtic matches have been well worth watching, and not just for the fighting.

One thing I`ve just found out its also the weekend of the eurovision song contest, at least we will miss that. :clap: :clap: :clap:

unclepumble said:
dennisking said:
One thing I`ve just found out its also the weekend of the eurovision song contest, at least we will miss that. :clap: :clap: :clap:
thank heavens for small mercies
I quite agree, it's simply not the same now Terry's quit :(

Back