The Range MYO kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoffinthewilds

Regular.
Reaction score
Put the Range MYO lager kit in the FV yesterday, looks a good kit for £14.99 and comes with dry hops, I have never had a kit that bubbled the airlock so much ever, o cant wait to try it, heard their IPAkit is good as well, hope my new kegs turn up sharpish as run out of homebrew, yes I know dont judge me :laugh8: suprised how quick you get a taste for your own brews,forced to drink the Aldi Brasserie small bottles not a patch on the Magnum cider kit I just recycled, never will I run out again, not helping my Corny Keg Habit :laugh8:, anyone else brewed this kit before?

Yes it turned out great, the aipa is also a nice pint and not bad value the myo kits, the rose wine kit was also nice and far better than the last 7 day kit I just done.

That's good to know,
I've bought the MVO strawberry and lime cider kit for when i get started again, £20,
After purchasing it my first thoughts were, I've never heard of it, is it any good ? :)

I've bought their Stout kit and it's good and you get 2.2kg of extract. I brew short at 15L with brown sugar and add more hops. I also add cocoa nibs, coffee and once Lactose.

Yes it turned out great, the aipa is also a nice pint and not bad value the myo kits, the rose wine kit was also nice and far better than the last 7 day kit I just done.
Just put on the MYO stout kit. I had a muntons brown ale lying around so I added it as I’d no brewing sugar. A strange mix I know. It’s OG is 1060 so here’s hoping that it’s at least drinkable. I’ll add extra hops at seven days.

Latest posts

Back