Ukraine: Russia has launched 'full-scale invasion'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile Ukriane starting to make advances again, Lyman nearly surrounded, Russia have not left yet anyway. Ukr pushing through making advances on that front.

No sgnificant gains in Kherson but Russia taking a pounding, I think Ukr are sofening them up first but not sure whether they want to advance before the weather turns

I think thats what these conscripts are for, poorer areas folk with 2 weeks traning with rusty AK47s as some desperate attempt to hold the line, it s obvious they cannot advance anymore and are trying to hold on. These referenda are a desperate attempt to legitimaise the land in Russia.

oh and

Whilst I urge some caution with these figures, they have recently been comfirmed to be pretty accurate given the governments compensation payout.

Putin is literally on track to wipe out generations of Males. 500 a day being killed

Isn't it the one bringing gas from Russia into Norway and Germany?
Maybe a way to put a squeeze on Germany and it's support for Ukraine.

Russia is planning to inflict a long, cold winter on Europe.

I don’t think we will ever know, but I can’t see a reason for him to blow up his main chance of actually getting some income at some point.

Their own gas line, one that they could shut of. Why damage it
I read a theory that it was to get the oligarchs on board. The logic is that if Putin just shut it off then if they overthrow him they'd just be able to turn on the flow again. This way there's less incentive to revolt against him as they can't immediately patch it up with the west with oil as a bargaining chip.

I'm not entirely convinced but seems a reasonable suggestion.

I read a theory that it was to get the oligarchs on board. The logic is that if Putin just shut it off then if they overthrow him they'd just be able to turn on the flow again. This way there's less incentive to revolt against him as they can't immediately patch it up with the west with oil as a bargaining chip.

I'm not entirely convinced but seems a reasonable suggestion.
I find that very hard to believe, I struggle to believe most of the ***** I see on MSM. Big boys are having a power struggle as usual. It's normally about power and money, the US and the UK are never too far away when it comes to war.

Got a suggestion for why then? You think it's a NATO attack? Or a malfunction?

I have friend in Moscow. One had a letter yesterday, he thought it was call up papers. Turns out it was a letter putting him on notice that he may be called up in the next 12 months. It said he has to make himself available for 12 months.

Otherwise it’s clinky for up to 20 years!

I’m guessing this is Putins way of stopping people leaving without making more problems for himself by announcing a no travel statement.

I have friend in Moscow. One had a letter yesterday, he thought it was call up papers. Turns out it was a letter putting him on notice that he may be called up in the next 12 months. It said he has to make himself available for 12 months.

I’m guessing this is Putins way of stopping people leaving without making more problems for himself by announcing a no travel statement.
Hope he will be okay of course and hopefully things will capitulate before then. Otherwise his best bet is to surrender, hopefully it will be after the winter as I feel loads are being sent to be canaries for wagner just literally getting shot or will freeze to death.. It is grim but this is whats happening.

I dont follow MSM on thus war because its been rubbish far behind whats going on. Even though it has such a huge bearing on our lifes even here in UK.

Seems more men fled Russia than actually got conscripted. Whatever people think, 500+ people dying a day on a humantarian POV for some ego trp is abbhorrent. And yet they are being lied too saying only 6k have died

In other news Lyman has pretty much liberated now. This was a pretty big blow for Russia

He has already made problems for himself since the word 'GO' The training the troops have is abysmal and to win anything, no matter what, whether it be sport, or tiddly winks you must have confidence to win. The conscripts don't even want to be there, never mind win. The team Putin is against are defending their own country. How much more will to win can counter that. Putin is rooted, now it depends on what he does to try and save face?
A sensible man would knock the king over, but I don't believe Putin is sensible.

Latest posts

Back