What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewarding myself with a pint of Vienna/Mosaic IPA after making a new batch of Vienna/Mosaic IPA.

Seems fitting 🤔

D40AD69B-6C11-4BCE-A589-43EBA88F7C28.jpeg

Talking of saisons I've just kegged mine and was thinking of carbing @ 2.5 to 3 volumes, does that seem ok?

I overcarb everything and ruin it so because I’d say yes you should probably go for less 😂. If you’ve kegged it then you will be limited by the pressure release valve and in my opinion, that’s just about right. Here’s my saison from my keg.

20C2628D-39D5-49CC-9EC7-F2EB7B6B708B.jpeg

I told my GP years ago (when I wasn't home brewing) what I drank and he said I'd be dead by 45 (I was in my 30's), the conversation started 'do you drink'? I replied 'it's a tad early but have you got any scotch' it went down like a lead balloon, I'm now 56 and drink even more than then so if I suddenly disappear from the forum you know why.

I've nothing on at the minute apart from got a few salted caramel chocolate porter in shed that's a little to sweet for me, got a red wine in the fermenter that has been bubbling strong for 6 days 🤷🏻‍♂️ good/bad I don't know it's my first but in the instructions it says 5 days at most

I've nothing on at the minute apart from got a few salted caramel chocolate porter in shed that's a little to sweet for me, got a red wine in the fermenter that has been bubbling strong for 6 days 🤷🏻‍♂️ good/bad I don't know it's my first but in the instructions it says 5 days at most

I’d invite you round for a few but just looked and you’re really not local! Shame.

A mate sent me this earlier in the week and for some reason it made me think of @Hazelwood Brewery ! That’s a pint glass stood next to the bottle.....it’s a really nice golden ale, light and spritzy, hint of lemon and gooseberries.

Attachments

• 8E9A4DCB-9E9C-4582-8B57-5703FC448422.jpeg
    8E9A4DCB-9E9C-4582-8B57-5703FC448422.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back