What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was bottling my Caledonian Porter clone today, and was quite worried as it was fermented with S-04 and the temperature remained a steady 25 degrees, so was relived when I tried a sample from the fermentor that their didn‘t seem to be any off flavours and it tasted like warm green beer rather than an estery mess. That said I suspect I dodged a bullet on this one so am going to do the batch tomorrow with Voss Kweik or of it arrives the W34 which supposedly works well at up to about 28 degrees.

Ordered some new beer to try....
Screenshot_20200529_121830_com.android.chrome.jpg

Got to wait four weeks for it to be brewed. I wonder if we'll be allowed out by then?

37F6DD44-684E-41A6-A36D-804447997BC1.jpeg
Brass Castle Mint Royale 3.3%

I bought this pretty much on a whim (searching for breweries doing home delivery). The taste kind of reminds me of after eights although no where near as sickly sweet, overall it’s really pretty decent (if you like mint) and the low APA makes it a good session beer.

Not sure if I would but a five litre keg of it again but would pick up a few bottles of it.

Also first tI’m e I’ve used a mini keg, Pulled out the tap and turned assuming it would have a button, thankfully didn’t loose too much.

i'm doing my quick souring method on my rhubarb saison, i think i prefer the non-soured version.

View attachment 26689
Brass Castle Mint Royale 3.3%

I bought this pretty much on a whim (searching for breweries doing home delivery). The taste kind of reminds me of after eights although no where near as sickly sweet, overall it’s really pretty decent (if you like mint) and the low APA makes it a good session beer.

Not sure if I would but a five litre keg of it again but would pick up a few bottles of it.

Also first tI’m e I’ve used a mini keg, Pulled out the tap and turned assuming it would have a button, thankfully didn’t loose too much.
They have a few brass castle on in my local from time to time, there a bit hit and miss, this sounds great though but I do know what you mean by having 5L of it.... These style kegs don't usually last past 2 days so get suppin dude 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back