What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was supposed to be a brown ale but it’s actually more like a brown porter. Maybe not quite what I’d planned but still very nice - think of a porter but with a stronger brown malt flavour. Happy with that!

( the head did settle! )

402FA780-1FF7-4C88-9EE5-002364DB758B.jpeg

Been absent for a long, long time. Anyway having a glass of a brew that I made a couple of years ago, a John Bull London Porter.
I've got to say it's a cracking little brew, age seems to have helped it no end.

How long can a beer last?

So far, it's been a lovin' the sun kind of evening. If this was two months further into the year I'd be pulling an all nighter until the sun came up.

1x Weizen with a added orange to start
1x Kölsch, just because it's sunny
2x Stockpile APA, and ready for the third.

Happy. 😊

I’ve been a bit lazy reporting my beers, sorry! Two Mosaic IPAs, a Citra IPA, and now just finishing a brown ale.

Also today, tasted my “hazy” IPA - what a joke! One of the most clear beers I have brewed (see pic), not much colour, not a lot of aroma, not a lot of taste. Perfect for you lager people ;)😂

Strangely, my nephew and my wife really like it:confused.:. I might add some banana flavouring and make it a banana beer🤔

FE9E55B4-0A05-46F7-A9D4-5D42B9FFEF20.jpeg

91B2BABB-0E19-4266-902D-C44AA14AA4C8.jpeg
Magic Rock Dark Arts Surreal Stout (6%)

A good robust stout strong flavour From the roasted barley. A rather pleasant way to spend some time in the garden with a beer and a book and pretend the outside world doesn’t exist.

Been absent for a long, long time. Anyway having a glass of a brew that I made a couple of years ago, a John Bull London Porter.
I've got to say it's a cracking little brew, age seems to have helped it no end.

How long can a beer last?

Pic of the brew.

20200424_202000.jpg

I love mosaic hops need to get another Mosaic Smash on befor too long.

4DBD8394-A5DF-48E0-BF08-A545CCC4B781.jpeg
Brewdog Zombie Cake Praline Chocolate Porter (5%)

A nice solid stout the chocolate taste is their but doesn’t overpower, and just a bit of sweetness, a very quaffable beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back