What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to pick up 3 packs of brewdog elvis juice so having one while I plan ahead for bottling the st.peters ruby red ale on Saturday.

I wasn’t planning on drinking tonight but my delivery from Little Ox Brewery arrived today so am having a bottle of Hufflepuff it’s a great golden session ale.

Also kudos to Little Ox who are doing delivery in the local area also have a delivery, coming from Loose Cannon Brewery another local Oxfordshire Brewery on Friday. Hopefully will be able to drink both their beer in the pub again before the year is out.

Having had a nice evening meal of Tandoori pork chop on rice I'm now washing it down with a Brewdog Indie.

Right now, this. Nice beer - flavoured with orange, coriander, pepper.

73824404-A5FA-47D8-9833-9AEFE9D43E91.jpeg

Right now, this. Nice beer - flavoured with orange, coriander, pepper.

View attachment 25119
As much as I love Belgian beers, wit is a style that I've never really been taken with. Maybe I just haven't tried the right one yet.

I'm on the Munich dunkel, I've only a few of these left so trying to ration them cos this is up there with my best ever brews for sure. I'm bottling a bock tomorrow and I hope it's as good 🤞

As much as I love Belgian beers, wit is a style that I've never really been taken with. Maybe I just haven't tried the right one yet.

I'm on the Munich dunkel, I've only a few of these left so trying to ration them cos this is up there with my best ever brews for sure. I'm bottling a bock tomorrow and I hope it's as good 🤞

It is very light but the flavour, of this one at least, is nice. I have a Belgian blond next ;)

Pah! You lot and your stocks of homebrew....
My supermarket choice this week is San Miguel...not marvelous but better than Sol.
My homebrew is getting nearer...I should be bottling this week...and brewing again.

Ease your self in with a Grand Cru?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back