What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a BBQ and a couple of beers and feeling pretty whacked out now so relaxing with a pint of my Mosaic pale.

CB53556A-40A4-4322-9BBF-954BB5129102.jpeg

Early taste after 8 days in barrel for my second Youngs Scottish heavy, pimped this time with light spray malt and dry hopping with East Kent Goldings.
Tastes promising - nice to have an alternative to bottled lager, also just filled another barrel with a Bulldog IPA.View attachment 30113
Nice to see a positive review for this kit, I have one which I keep on meaning to make up (plan to do with a bag of LME, though probably won’t bother with dry hopping. I’m hoping it will prove a nice session ale.

As the night starts to close in and the beers flow the beer munchies start to kick in and the Katsu crisps are not doing it tonight. Plan B, a nice cheese and onion roll, and as a bonus treat an atmospheric shot of the bar.

View attachment 30156
That bar looks great. Showed the Mrs, and asked if she would like me to convert the summer house into something similar. She said she couldn't concentrate because of the delicious looking cheese and onion roll in the foreground. athumb..

Looks like you have it knocked into a cocked hat...

You wouldn’t have thought that earlier. My wife bought some “special” sausages for the BBQ and they squirted out so much fat they created a bloody inferno. Kids were cracked up as I ran to the kitchen and back with wet towels to dowse the flames! Had to throw that batch away, clean up the BBQ and start again! All worked out in the end though.

🔥ashock1:laugh8:

Drinking Mosiac/Simcoe pale from @Hazelwood Brewery . Clear, well carbonated pale, head still sticking around and I have nearly finished the pint. Hop aroma is subtle , flavour is hoppier than the the aroma. Tasty brew👍😁View attachment 30157

That’s the one I’ve been drinking tonight from the keg. Only a couple of pints left but another keg conditioning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back