What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too easy drinking. This is my third sample (tonight) of my Summer Lightning clone. Much improved over the last few days.
IMG_20200903_190410801.jpg

I'll probably have a few RIS's or a couple HBs. If I do, there will be a photo.
My last post here, I said I'd have three more tripels in the fermenter by this Friday (tomorrow).
I actually have all three finished and fermenting, a day ahead of schedule.

I have a bottle put aside for you to try. Just waiting on another beer or two to be packaged in the next few days and will get them off to you next week. If you can’t wait to get started I think you’ll be happy with it but it needs a month or so for the flavours to mellow.

Please take note that I’m brewing a beer based on a recipe from @Keats , this is really his beer and if you like it, he deserves the credit. Of course, if you think it’s awful, that’s his fault too! 😂

Hope you like the cardamom and coriander beer @samale

@Hazelwood Brewery your pint is looking good. I need to get another batch of it on, I think.

That was funny. How many before they aren't called samples? When will you be sure, in other words, if it has what you're looking for?
Ha! That's an easy one. Keep sampling until:
  1. It has conditioned. Then you're into official "drinking"
  2. The keg is empty, your samples were too eager during conditioning.
  3. You can't take any more (usually after 2 years). Tip it down the drain.
Otherwise, it's sampling. Or, QC as Clint would say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back