What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon Prime day and I treated myself to a fed whiskies which arrived earlier. It would have been rude not to try them.

One week in the bottle 15 gram EKG dry hop and tasting pretty damn good, even though I have no idea what Summer Lightning is supposed to taste like, even now there is the hop aftertaste which I like in a beer. Very happy with this.
004.JPG

Well well, well.
I was looking to cull one of my brews to free up a keg and I'd been eyeing up my Xmas ale as the sacrifice.
Thought I'd taste it....

Wowsers, the complexity of flavours (I'd infused it with orange peel, cinnamon and clove)
It's currently overcarbed but a nice drink now the temperature has dropped.

Attachments

• 20201015_150527.jpg
    20201015_150527.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 47
Well really enjoyed the St Bernadus abt 12 so moving on to Arbor Mosaic pale ale caught my eye in the beer shop nice and refreshing after the intense taste of St burnys 12 and pint size can !!
16027841219321301294508.jpg

Premature peak at Brew #9 Vienna APA. It has had 2+2+a few days so a bit early really. Pretty happy with it. Half-n-Half Vienna and MO with Ekuanot, Cascade and Mosaic. Quite piney and herbal with a good bitter kick. Liking the weight and solidity from the Vienna too. Might be slightly undercarbed either from lack of time or screwing up the sugar in the bottles - I might have over compensated for temperature after cold crashing.

Anyway, keeping it local next with an Electric Bear Tide Waits For No One Session IPA.

Last edited:
SWMBO has arrived with a new one for me for tonight (and a couple of old favourites) i have been wanting to try one of these so happy days.

1602858895131.png

Skip to 3:40 if you want to go straight to the taste. (ignore the glass)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back