What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one clear bottle of my Vienna IPA that I thought I should polish off.
Surprised at how much yeast has settled out during 5 weeks in the bottle, seeing as it wasn't bottle conditioned!
View attachment 28014
View attachment 28015
I know that clear bottles may not be the best method for storing beer, but I have to say that their is something visually quite appealing about how they look. And I assume as long as you store them somewhere dark their is no issues?

IMG_20200621_151204.jpg

My rather young pale...needs time..but refreshing after a few hours on the allotment.

Looks good mate
Cheers mate, a tad darker than expected but tastes good, kegged it a couple of weeks ago with priming sugar but only put half of what I would normally use in, I tried one yesterday and it was as flat as a witches mammary gland so blast carbed it overnight at 40psi and was just right.

I know that clear bottles may not be the best method for storing beer, but I have to say that their is something visually quite appealing about how they look. And I assume as long as you store them somewhere dark their is no issues?
It had been in the kegerator the whole time and didn't seem to be any worse for wear - should have done a side-by-side with a brown bottle

Had a very unusual visit to waitrose today, where I picked this up.
It reminds me of a weak proper job. Don't think I'd buy it again.
20200621_162033.jpg

Started off with White Horse Black Beauty a 3.9% mild. Was a mini keg, and think it’s being cooled a bit too much so am leaving it to warm up.

So moved onto the other mini keg I bought from them Luna Special (4.3%) which is proving very drinkabl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back