What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a pineapple, coconut, mint and lime milkshake IPA a couple of years back at a bar in Manchester while I was in a big group of people. They all thought I was mad, I quite enjoyed it and said I would brew one one day. Maybe I’ll do a small batch soon

I'm drinking a brown ale from @Hazelwood Brewery . Very nice and malty. You did say what hops you used...English?
IMG_20200726_191355.jpg

Ah right, I don't really know Dunmurry at all. I'm sure it's better than Larne for bars though, there's probably only one pub here that I would actually drink in.
Ditto. And the beer selection is ****. Was never a problem back in the day because the Guinness was so good. Not anymore. Had a pint the other day and it was ice cold. Wasn't until I got near the bottom before I could actually taste something. And what I tasted was distinctly average. But that's Guinness all over these days.

Mj pink grapefruit ipa got my mixed berry cider to bottle at somepoint this week probably at the weekend

My Shipyard APA first bottle not bad 5 weeks since bottling so need longer to condition.
That sounds good. I used to like Shipyard in the Porterhouse in Westbourne. Are you sharing the recipe or have you already posted it? I'm sure it's fermented with Ringwood, but the rest........!

Shipyard APA
4500g MO
250g Crystal malt
250g Wheat malt
60m mash at 67C
35g Cascade @ 60m
21g Willamette @ 15m
28g Tettnang @ 3m
CML Five @ 19C
OG 1050
FG 1008
ABV 5.5% IBU 38

Second pint of MJ Juicy Session IPA (home brew), kegged (corny) last week and carbed overnight, next up will be a MJ simcoe (HB) that's been carbing since 10 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back