What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more deuchars-ish after a long day in the allotment.
IMG_20210403_175352694_HDR-01.jpeg
Still have a fair bit of this left. This is ice cold, I tried a chill haze reducing enzyme in this one as a test, seems to work really well. Should also be gluten free.

Enjoying my 4th pint of lemondrop Pilsner whilst making a curry, not much lemon flavour but really nice

Attachments

• IMG_20210403_181046.jpg
    IMG_20210403_181046.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 31
Nice beer and a nice view by the looks of it!
The view from the back is fields lol from the front it’s a view of the sea great when the sun is shining not so good in the common force 8 gales lol. 10 mins drive is Ireland’s most northernly point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
This ESB is my first attempt at all grain with English hops, target for bittering and later additions of EKG and Fuggles for aroma and dry hop.
Came out at 5% a little lowered than planned, nicely sweet and malty but bitter finish - a little like say Bombardier
which is what I was after.
IMG_2021-04-03-19-21-16-368.jpg

@Donegal john What are the hills? I was up your way a few years ago for a wedding, stayed in dunfanaghy (sp?). Beautiful. 👍
Them hills are the famous ones from the song “the hills of donegal” rumoured to have Las Vegas in them 😜
Only joking it’s Sliabh sneachta (sleeve snatch) in the distance. Hills on 2 sides and open to the sea at the front makes a funnel for any wind that blows.
dunfanaghy is a beautiful spot and some lovely bars

Them hills are the famous ones from the song “the hills of donegal” rumoured to have Las Vegas in them 😜
Only joking it’s Sliabh sneachta (sleeve snatch) in the distance. Hills on 2 sides and open to the sea at the front makes a funnel for any wind that blows.
dunfanaghy is a beautiful spot and some lovely bars
Where men are men and sheep are scared 🐑
Lovely part of Donegal when the weather is good. Brutal in the winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back