What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another SBV2

DD0C801E-D005-40CD-BFE2-1FE3D613AEDC.jpeg

Looks great, i got a citra, mosaic, galaxy, simcoe, neipa planned for tuesday.Hopefully it will be as good as it sounds.
sounds awesome, I'd love to get the brewsheet if you don't mind, and to hear how it goes of course

My first tonight is another beer from @dave_77 This one is a 6.2% Export Indian Porter and I’m looking forward to it.

The beer is nicely carbonated, is black (slight garnet tinge when held to the light), and has a lovely tan coloured head.

4ABE5B7D-30E2-4E43-9121-8E09FF4B3943.jpeg

The aroma is really inviting, roasty malt and a little chocolate.

The flavour is exactly where I expected it to be and perfectly matches the aroma. The mouthfeel is soft and silky, and the body is really nice - medium to full. There’s just a little bitterness but it doesn’t really come out of hiding until the end.

There is a slight tackiness on my lips so the final gravity must have been fairly high.

It’s so nice I can’t help but take big gulps every few seconds and it slips so easily down your throat that I’ve finished it within a few short minutes.

I don’t think I’ve drunk a 6.2% beer so quickly for a long time. Well done Dave, really nice beer - I think this might be my favourite beer from you yet. 👏👏👏

Thank you!:hat:

My first tonight is another beer from @dave_77 This one is a 6.2% Export Indian Porter and I’m looking forward to it.

The beer is nicely carbonated, is black (slight garnet tinge when held to the light), and has a lovely tan coloured head.

View attachment 45070

The flavour is exactly where I expected it to be and perfectly matches the aroma. The mouthfeel is soft and silky, and the body is really nice - medium to full. There’s just a little bitterness but it doesn’t really come out of hiding until the end.

There is a slight tackiness on my lips so the final gravity must have been fairly high.

It’s so nice I can’t help but take big gulps every few seconds and it slips so easily down your throat that I’ve finished it within a few short minutes.

I don’t think I’ve drunk a 6.2% beer so quickly for a long time. Well done Dave, really nice beer - I think this might be my favourite beer from you yet. 👏👏👏

Sounds lovely 👌

View attachment 45070

Thank you , glad you enjoyed. I'm happy with this one. The final gravity was 1.016 which by my standards is high😂 but it was within a point of the target so makes a change.

View attachment 45070

Would be interested in seeing the recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back