What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme that c.v tasting even better
IMG_20210127_175442638.jpg

Couldn't resist the chance of doing a little side by side comparison of the Verdant west coast ipa and my own.
Not really a fair contest as the Verdant is 2% stronger than mine :laugh8:
The Verdant has a lovely smooth resinous quality that is missing in mine but I do think I win in the aroma dept :tongue:

20210127_195514.jpg

@matt76 baltic porter, had one of these back in september and it's still a fantastic beer, if not better. I mentioned that this one was smooth drinking, medium to full bodied with hints of coffee and stone fruit. It hasnt changed immensely but if anything less coffee more stone fruit and smoother than before which is how I thought it would go. It's a lovely drop, doesn't taste like a 9% beer, it's a sipper but it goes down nicely.
20210127_195305.jpg

It might just be, but that looks a bit darker than your previous brews ? You changed anything in this one or is it just the light and me having had a few sherbets 😂😂

It’s the subdued lighting. It’s a lot lighter in daylight. I won’t be drinking the batches with the darker malt for at least a couple of weeks (unless I get greedy, OK more greedy!).

Couldn't resist the chance of doing a little side by side comparison of the Verdant west coast ipa and my own.
Not really a fair contest as the Verdant is 2% stronger than mine :laugh8:
The Verdant has a lovely smooth resinous quality that is missing in mine but I do think I win in the aroma dept :tongue:

View attachment 40309
It does have a good hop aroma @dan125. I couldn't resist, fancied something different. Cheers 🍺
IMG_20210127_204410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back