What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve had really nice weather this afternoon so I’ve just come in from the garden after drinking several pints of my Czech Pilsner. I think this might be number 4 ( or 5? ) 🤷‍♂️

This is just how I see it.😂

View attachment 43192
i had similar whilst trying to find the audio out on the back of a television this afternoon. decided it could wait until tomorrow.

We’ve had really nice weather this afternoon so I’ve just come in from the garden after drinking several pints of my Czech Pilsner. I think this might be number 4 ( or 5? ) 🤷‍♂️

This is just how I see it.😂

View attachment 43192
Is that the one you brew with mj 54 yeast mate ?if so could you let me have your recipe please , like to get one on for the summer 👍🍻🍻

Is that the one you brew with mj 54 yeast mate ?if so could you let me have your recipe please , like to get one on for the summer 👍🍻🍻

Yes it is. The link below will take you to the recipe sheet. It’s a simple recipe with a single infusion mash but if you have any questions, you know where to find me 😉

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/media/7e596919-c9a6-4cc5-8fb8-9822e3b6fcdf-jpeg.926/full
I should say this is a 21 litre batch for a cornie keg (gives me a little spare for contingency and allows for sediment in the FV).

Dry and bitter. Haven’t had one for a while and not enjoying it as much as I used to
33DA223F-8810-4C79-9B67-4C985710F89C.jpeg

It's a bitter night here in Warrington started with Jail Ale now on Tribute. That's warmed things up. I love West Country ales. Devon and Cornwall but is it jam first or cream first on a scone.
as a neutral i say jam first. however if that offends thee, just rotate the remainder of scone 180 degrees. - sorted. :laugh8:

Yes it is. The link below will take you to the recipe sheet. It’s a simple recipe with a single infusion mash but if you have any questions, you know where to find me 😉

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/media/7e596919-c9a6-4cc5-8fb8-9822e3b6fcdf-jpeg.926/full
I should say this is a 21 litre batch for a cornie keg (gives me a little spare for contingency and allows for sediment in the FV).
In your recipe you have 500 grams glucose, am I just being a dick head or is that just sugar or something else mate ?

as a neutral i say jam first. however if that offends thee, just rotate the remainder of scone 180 degrees. - sorted. :laugh8:
Just had a home afternoon cream tea for mothers day and definitely jam first. More critically, is it said scone like gone, or scone like cone? Or confusingly where my Mum used to live Scone, like prune?

Anna

Just had a home afternoon cream tea for mothers day and definitely jam first. More critically, is it said scone like gone, or scone like cone? Or confusingly where my Mum used to live Scone, like prune?

Anna

asad. Cream first (and it should be as thick as butter), jam spooned on rather than spread, scone like gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back