What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

My first brew in 30+ years since I was a student. Belgian Wit 4.9% ABV. All grain using a Grainfather G30. Gotta say, I’m feeling rather pleased with myself. Baby steps and all that.

ah.... i seem to have moved on to this unpronouncable luquid refreshment....at 5%

Attachments

• 20210822_221324.jpg
    20210822_221324.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 36
Just the one for me tonight but what an absolute cracker it is ! New to the style of saison so @samale sent me one of his Belgian Saison hopped with hallertau blanc.

I'm sure my beer description language untrained palate will not do this justice but here we go. Well carbonated and lively from the pour (as warned by @samale ). A nice hazy pale golden colour. The first mouthful I got a nice citrus aroma and taste with a nice crisp dry bite after. In between drinks almost a spicy feeling on the tongue. Really is moreish and didn't last long at all

Really beautiful refreshing beer that I could have several more off and has certainly added this style of beer to my ever growing to do list. Thanks again @samale , a really superb beer. athumb..

View attachment 52951
Just seeing this now. Really happy you enjoyed it. I need to get another on soon 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back