What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about this until @LisaMC mentioned it. @Hazelwood Brewery SAISION
Nice Belgian aroma and a bit of a banana and clove taste.the head sticks around the whole way down the glass a dry finish that would point to a low fg ? I think the yeast was belle saision ? I have a blonde on tap with similar taste brewed with cml Belgian yeast and after tasting this wonder if it’s the same yeast ?
lovely beer thanks for sharing. I was going to bed now I’m going to the shed for a pint of my own to compareView attachment 60322
It was Belle Saison. I’d have to check but I think it finished at 1.000. I don’t know about the CML yeast I’m afraid.

Finishing off with a 10 year old, never had this before it is very Smokey and peaty lovely
3B33E08D-F983-4917-BA08-F28795FAE81F.jpeg

QC on my Vienna lager. Only about 3 1/2 weeks old, but already this tastes better than the shop bought ones. Really pleased with this! Will hopefully be able to share some of this at the end of January! Fingers crossed!

View attachment 60334

I'd be up for a swap. I'm brewing another Munich Helles this weekend and then the first Marzen will be going into the brew fridge at the late January when the Helles comes out. We're in peak lager brewing season, the Helles should be ready early Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back