What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Sainsburys today and hoped to buy a bottle of Adnams Broadside to see if it was different to my last bottle but they didn’t have any. Clearly I couldn’t come home with nothing so I put these in my trolley.
View attachment 91463

I’m starting with the lower ABV again. I actually think this might be the beer that Broadside was trying to be!
View attachment 91464
I have a couple of bottles of 1698 in the fridge its one beer i keep coming back to when i have tried something different.

Tonight i will be starting with a Badgers Master Stoat which SWMBO found last week in ASDA (a cracking pint) and the aforementioned 1698 -

1699036874003.png
1699036974705.png

A Riesling to go with teriyaki salmon and chilli noodles my wife made. This has that lovely oak background associated with a Chardonnay but with a more bright green apple flavour. I’m glad I’ve got into German wines I think I was traumatised by the 1980’s stuff we used to drink as students.

IMG_3341.jpeg

A Riesling to go with teriyaki salmon and chilli noodles my wife made. This has that lovely oak background associated with a Chardonnay but with a more bright green apple flavour. I’m glad I’ve got into German wines I think I was traumatised by the 1980’s stuff we used to drink as students.

View attachment 91489
I was on the Riesling in the 80’s living in Germany. We did have the odd bottle of Blue Nun too, I admit it. 🤷‍♂️ Before that my first wine was Mateus Rose in England at the Chinese restaurant - I was at boarding school at the time but we escaped almost nightly! 😂

I have a bottle of Riesling in the fridge at the moment. 😉

I was on the Riesling in the 80’s living in Germany. We did have the odd bottle of Blue Nun too, I admit it. 🤷‍♂️ Before that my first wine was Mateus Rose in England at the Chinese restaurant - I was at boarding school at the time but we escaped almost nightly! 😂

I have a bottle of Riesling in the fridge at the moment. 😉
Black tower ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back